Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Jem and the Holograms Collection

Originally just made these for my game. Rushed though it (especially with the screenshots. Maybe I'll do better ones later on.) so they aren't perfect but I figured I'd upload them anyways in case I'm not the only person out there that wanted some Jem.


Besides, I was looking for ANY excuse to get rid of that fucking bow.


Eh. It turned out alright.

This jacket and its millions of studs, though. (Yes, I did them one by one.) Lord have mercy. What was I thinking?



I love it though, so I suppose that's all that matters.

Now... THESE LEGGINGS... were a nightmare. These took me the longest.


It took me forever to get to where I was satisfied with these things. I had about five different styles of these and ended up deleting the other four after I came up with this pair. I'm really loving that bullet belt though. Really gives off that 80's feel I was going for.

Truly outrageous.






3 comments:

  1. I so love this! Great job! What would be cooler, if you could create her look for a costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anybody out there came across the original jean jacket with Jems name and star on it in the back. I had one when I was 10, and would love to find one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anybody out there came across the original jean jacket with Jems name and star on it in the back. I had one when I was 10, and would love to find one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik